Patient and Therapist Responsibilities
- A 3 layer mask is preferred. See Clinic Policies for further specifications. You may choose to keep your mask on the whole time, or choose to take your mask off while face down. Provided you utilize the pillowcase option and sanitize your hands after reapplying your mask.
- Please wear underwear during your session.
- While keeping open communication about your health is a priority - we ask that talking within the treatment room be kept to a minimum to avoid more liquid droplets in the room than absolutely necessary
- No face touching while your mask is in use
- If you have signs of COVID - 19, you are expected to cancel your appointment. You will not be charged for a last minute cancellation
- Fill out prescreening and waiver of liability form before treatment.
- (not mandatory) Read over the Formal Return to Work Policy with respect to COVID - 19.
- If there is anything at any time that you are not comfortable with, please don't hesitate to voice your concerns so that we can address them.
- Daily self monitoring of temperature & symptoms
- To follow the Plan to Return to Work.
- Will avoid the use of medicines that reduce fever. If something necessitates the therapist to use a medicine of this kind, therapist will wait at least 4 hours after her last dose to record her temperature as part of daily monitoring.
- Maintain a sanitized environment.
- Safe handling of all potentially contaminated items, surfaces, PPE and laundry.
- If the therapist becomes ill with COVID - 19 or has COVID - 19 like symptoms, she will stay away from work for at least 14 days beyond the onset of the symptoms, AND until the fever is gone without medication, AND until she is feeling better, AND until she has been cleared by a public health official.
- If a close contact, a spouse, or child of the therapist becomes ill with COVID - 19, she will stay home to self isolate and follow the instructions from the BCCDC.