Do's and Dont's
- Take your shoes off in our foyer - This avoids the spread of unwanted germs inside the treatment room.
- Keep good personal hygiene - Any body mold, excessive skin peeling, menstration without barrier, contagious rashes, foul body odours, and open skin wounds - have the potential to affect Paige's health as well as other people that visit.
- Make note of our Cancellation Policy
- Take into consideration that if you are claiming your massage under a health benefit plan. There is a requirement for your practitioner to medically necessitate your treatments. So saying something to the effect of "I am only here to use up the rest of my benefits" is a misuse of your benefits & will not suffice to make a claim to your provider.
- Come to your massage if you are sick - Some clients are immunocompromised and cannot tolerate any amount of strain to their health. Paige does not want to get sick either. If you are feeling unwell, please notify Paige as soon as you're able, and she will arrange to reschedule.
- Wear heavy perfumes.
- Offer your appointment to your spouse or co-worker - openings are offered on a first come - first served basis. If you cannot come to your appointment, and you have someone that would like to come in your place - It is unfair to offer your appointment to another person without consulting Paige first. There may be people on the cancellation list that have been waiting days/weeks/months to come in. Please understand that Paige will always do her best to accommodate your needs.