New Clinic Policies
Hand Sanitization Policy
- Hand washing Protocol is posted clearly in the bathroom.
- Patient must sanitize hands upon entry AND exit with either soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds followed by thorough drying OR use the hand sanitizer provided in the entrance followed by a thorough drying.
- If hands are visibly soiled, patient must use soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds, and if necessary - use a wipe that is provided in the bathroom or treatment room.
- Therapist must wash hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds after any potential incident of contamination before touching something else.
- Must self cancel if they are producing symptoms of COVID -19.
- There will be no penalty for self cancelling due to illness at any point including the 24 hour period before the treatment.
- If the Patient does not show up for treatment, and there is no attempt made to give notice, then the full fee of the missed appointment will stand to be paid.
- Has the right to cancel any and all appointments made for the following reasons and will make every attempt to give as much notice as possible.
- She, her child or a close contact are producing mild, moderate or severe symptoms of COVID - 19.
- She, her child or a close contact has been exposed to a confirmed case of COVID - 19.
- She suspects malingering.
- Patient has allegedly caught COVID - 19 from the therapist and both are being investigated by Public Health.
- All non-essential items have been removed from the treatment room
- Provided for your treatment is a sealed sanitized bin with everything we will need for your treatment
- If you would like protective eye wear, please ask. We will keep individually sealed safety goggles in a bin.
- If you would like a top blanket, please ask for one. I will have a bin with blankets in individually sealed bags
- If you would like a heating pad, please ask for one. I will have a bin with the heating pad and individually sealed bags for heating pad covers.
- There will be face masks, tissues, gloves, hand sanitizer and disinfecting cleaning wipes available at all times
- We will exclusively be doing electronic charting, emailed receipts, and non contact payment