- Must self cancel if they are producing symptoms of any communicable disease. (The self cancelling link is within the appointment confirmation email, as well as the appointment reminder email.)
- There will be no penalty for self cancelling due to illness at any point including the 24 hour period before the treatment.
- If the Patient does not show up for treatment, and there is no attempt made to give notice, then the full fee of the missed appointment will stand to be paid.
- Has the right to cancel any and all appointments made for the following reasons and will make every attempt to give as much notice as possible.
- She, her child or a close contact are producing mild, moderate or severe symptoms of a communicable disease.
- She, her child or a close contact has been exposed to a confirmed case of COVID - 19.
- She suspects malingering.
- Patient has allegedly caught COVID - 19 from the therapist and both are being investigated by Public Health.